Slate Scape Trail Mix: Professionally Installed Pathways & Trails using our Slate Scape Trail Mix!
Slate Scape Trail Mix, Aggregate Sieve Analysis
ASTM C136 – AASHTO T27
Slate Dust – 3/8 minus. SAMPLE I. D. BELOW
PATH FOUNDATION APPROVED
Mineral Analysis of Slate vs. Granite
Compare our Slate Scape Trail Mix to Granite:
- Denotes the Primary chemical elements required by plants for normal growth.
- Slate contains 18.61% of the elements; Granite contains 2.13% of the elements.
- Granite is mainly Silica Dioxide at 77.64% with only very minor traces of chemical elements required for plant root and stem growth.
- Calcium is necessary for the formation of strong cell walls of plants. A lack of calcium may stunt plant growth.
- Magnesium forms the core of every molecule of chlorophyll and it is thus impossible for green plants to grow without it.
- Iron is necessary to form chlorophyll, which together with light, water, and air makes it possible for plants, through the
process of photosynthesis, to make food.
- Potassium strengthens plant stems, and improves the size, color, and flavor of fruits and vegetables.
- Phosphorous stimulates root growth, speeds the maturing of plants, and is particularly important in the formation of
fruits and seeds.
- Sulfur forms a part of several plant proteins and promotes the growth of roots and seeds.
Chick-Fil-A Corporate Headquarters, Exercise Trail
Slate Scape Pathway with Border